email@example.com 09611-772233 +8802-9003475 +8802-9003475
- SSC, HSC/GCE,O & A Level or 12thGrade with equivalent certificate from Directorate General Heath can apply for admission in MBBS & BDS Course.
- Minimum GPA aggregate SSC or equivalent Examination- 7.00 (Seven).
- Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent 3.00.
- Minimum GPA in biology 3.5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/O level or equivalent exam, only top five subjects are considered for calculation of GPA .
- There for, GPA in SSC/O or equivalent exam/ total marks obtained in top five subjects ÷ 5.
- For calculation of GPA in HSC/A level or equivalent only three subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
- Qualifying grade in each subject individually is “C”
- Calculation of GPA in HSC/A or equivalent ÷ total marks obtained in three subjects ÷ 3.
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed form available form DGHS website (gov.bd). Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets etc have to be submitted along with the application.
Click here to make an Appointment