firstname.lastname@example.org 09611-772233 +8802-9003475 +8802-9003475
- GCE, O & A Level or 12th
- SSC, HSC/GCE,O & A Level or 12th Grade with equivalent certificate from Directorate General Heath can apply for admission in MBBS & BDS Course.
- Minimum GPA aggregate SSC or equivalent Examination- 7.00 (Seven).
- Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent 3.00.
- Minimum GPA in biology 3.5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/O level or equivalent exam, only top five subjects are considered for calculation of GPA .
- There for, GPA in SSC/O or equivalent exam/ total marks obtained in top five subjects ÷ 5.
- For calculation of GPA in HSC/A level or equivalent only three subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
- Qualifying grade in each subject individually is “C”
- Calculation of GPA in HSC/A or equivalent ÷ total marks obtained in three subjects ÷ 3.
- Only application processed through Bangladesh Mission abroad or through the Mission in Dhaka of respective countries will be consider of admission. Application must reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dhaka, with in the application deadline, which will be published in the websites of DGHS, Bangladesh. (dghs.gov.bd) and consulate of Bangladesh. (www.bangladeshconsulatela.com).
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed form available form DGHS website (www.dghs.gov.bd). Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets etc have to be submitted along with the application. All certificates and mark sheets must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. No application will be accepted without attestations.
- To ensure citizenship of foreign students, attested copies of passport must be submitted along the applications. The certificates/ mark sheets and other testimonials need to be attested by the respective country’s education board/ education Ministry.
- Candidates interested in seeking admission in MARKS Medical College need to mention the name of college in their application.
- Successful applicants will have to produce all the original academic certificates and mark sheets/ transcripts during their admission.
- *Any change made by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare will be Immediately applicable.
Click here to make an Appointment