Marks Hospital Ground Ambulance Services
When every second counts the Marks Hospital Ground Ambulance Services provide the critical link between physicians and patients.
Marks Hospital Ground Ambulance Service’s philosophy is to take the hospital to the patient and our state of the art ground ambulances are the means of doing that as quickly as possible to any corner of Bangladesh. It is important to recognize that the Marks Hospital ground ambulances are the starting point of a total system of intensive care (including trauma care) which continues throughout the patients stay in Marks Hospital and beyond.
Facilities of MARKS Hospital Ground Ambulance Services: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Ground Ambulance Service: A fleet of total 6 ambulances, which includes state of the art Mercedes Benz Ambulances with all cardiac life support and ICU facilities.
- Professional USA-standard housekeeping & cleaning services
- 24-hours pharmacy services
- Convenient & secured car parking garage
- Full-service cafeteria & snacks cafe
- Computer info access
- USA-standard safety & security system
- Prayer rooms
All hospital services are carried out with the support of the Hospital Information system, especially tailored to meet the requirements of our staff and patients.
Click here to make an Appointment
- Doctors gathering time scehudule
- ID Application Form
- Dress Code:
- Distribution of Seats:
- Re-admission Fees:
- Admission, Tuition and Incidental fees:
- Forms and Prospectus
- Admission Process
- Requirement for admission in MARKS Medical and Dental Unit
- Admission criteria for foreign students
- Admision Going On
- Admission Criteria for Bangladeshi Student