Prescribed admission forms and prospectus is available at office of principal MARKS Medical College and Dental Unit on payment of Tk- 1,000/- for Bangladeshi Students .
For foreign students each applicants must attach with his/her application a non-refundable Demand Draft or Telegraphic Transfer (TT) of US $60 payable to: “The Director, Medical Education and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Three copies of duly filled applications forms along with the following documents should be sent to Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka:
* Copy of Passport
* Six passport size photographs
* All certificates duly attached by competent authority, i.e.the Education Ministry of the respective country and also to be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/ Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
Click here to make an Appointment
- Doctors gathering time scehudule
- ID Application Form
- Dress Code:
- Distribution of Seats:
- Re-admission Fees:
- Admission, Tuition and Incidental fees:
- Forms and Prospectus
- Admission Process
- Requirement for admission in MARKS Medical and Dental Unit
- Admission criteria for foreign students
- Admision Going On
- Admission Criteria for Bangladeshi Student