- 320 beds
- Large, comfortable, full-furnished suites and deluxe patient care rooms
- Large, clean, modern private & semi-private rooms
- Cable TV & telephone services
- Specialized hospital beds with all state-of-the-art medical outfits
- Central gas system (piped oxygen in all units)
- 24-hour nurse call & monitoring system
- Dietitian supported meals
ICU, CCU, NICU, PICU, CSICU, SICU
- Labor and Delivery Unit
- State-of-the-art Operating Theaters
- State-of-the-art Cardiac Catheterization Lab
SHL is well-aware of the inadequate critical care services in Bangladesh. The ER, ICU and CCU are exceptionally well designed to rectify this. All ambulances will be staffed with trained paramedics. Two rooms in ER are dedicated as trauma rooms. Emergency Services
- 24-hour Emergency & Trauma Services with Express TRIAGE & Resuscitation area
- Emergency Cardiac Care Specialists
- Trauma Surgery Specialists
- 24-hour Ambulance Service
- Regional Helicopter Transport Service
When a patient arrives at the ER, s/he will be seen at the ER triage area. Critical patients will immediately be sent to the area next to the triage area which is composed of 4 beds with intensive care facilities. Non-critical patients will travel to basement 1 via the lift located at the ER triage area. The lift connects the ER area to floors above where the patient can be transferred to ICU, CCU, OR and obstetric floor. This lift will not be used for any other purpose.
Coronary Care Unit (CCU)
A coronary care unit (CCU) is a hospital ward specialized in the care of patients with heart attacks, unstable angina, heart failure and various other cardiac problems that require continuous monitoring and treatment.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Intensive care unit is one in which patients requiring close monitoring and intensive care are housed for as long as needed. Our ICU contains highly technical and sophisticated monitoring devices and equipment, and the staff in this unit are educated to give critical care as needed by the patients. The ICU and CCU are designed in a way where the nurses and physicians are situated in a central position with rooms around them. Patient vitals can be monitored with a central monitor. All hospital services are carreid out with the support of the hospital information system , especially tailored to meet the requirement of our staff and patients.